Our client based in Revesby is a hot water system manufacturer and they are currently seeking x8 experienced assemblers/production workers for day shift on a casual ongoing basis.
The focus of our clients' business is water heating using heat pump and gas technology and they offer a unique combination of expert advice and market leading technology. With such a depth of experience and products, they are well-placed to help any client meet their pool heating needs.
Our client requires casual employees that MUST be available Monday - Friday.
- Hours are 6.30am-2.45pm Monday - Thursday then 6.30am-2pm Fridays.
- Excellent pay rates $30.55ph
- Revesby Location
You will require to have below;
- Prior experience within an assembly role and Machine Operation is required along with a mechanical aptitude and excellent work ethic !
- Brasing experience is a MUST
- Must be able to read diagrams
- have experience with cutting and measuring
- Hand tools experience is a MUST
- Forklift Licence highly desired
- Strong manufacturing background is desirable.
- Good communication skills and team work are essential to this role.
- Must have own transport
If you have prior experience within this area and you are looking to work for a company who is dedicated to producing high quality products please APPLY NOW !
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted !