Workforce International Wingfield, SA are currently seeking Casual Vehicle Yard hands for one of our fleet clients. The work is based in Gillman, SA.
We are looking for people to carry out the following duties:
- Washing Cars
- Moving cars around the yard
- Parking vehicles in tight spaces safely & without incidents
- Refuelling and driving out on open road
- Labouring work
- Adding accessories to new vehicles
- Quality checking/inspecting new vehicles
To be considered you will have the following:
- OPEN manual drivers licence and experience driving a manual car
- Clean driver history report (5 years)
- MUST be willing to undergo a criminal history/police check
- Be able to work outdoors all day
- Have a strong attitude to safety
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to use tools
- Be able to pass a medical including Drug & Alcohol screening on a regular basis
- Previous experience working with vehicles would be an advantage
These positions commence in July 2021, hours are Monday - Friday, Day shift.
The positions are casual roles with ongoing work available when new shipments arrive at the Dock.
If you enjoy working with vehicles and have the experience we require please submit your resume online or email it to email@example.com