Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client, a nationally recognized provider of landscape and infrastructure services to Local Government has new opportunities in their Turf Maintenance Division to service municipal contracts for Parks and Gardens in Whittlesea
The ideal candidate will hold an MR truck licence and will be laying Turf, Watering, Mowing and Weeding along with holding impeccable Safety record.
· 7am – 3pm, Monday to Friday
· Use of Irrigation Machinery & Ride-On Mower
· laying turf
· Weed and pest control
· Brush cutting
· General turf maintenance
· Observe OH&S standards
· Drive an MR truck
· Assist with waste removal
Desirable but not essential:
· Horticulture qualification
· Experience using Ride-On Mowers/Tractors
· Front End Loader ticket and experience
· Experience with Weed and Pest control
· Ability to work well in a team
· Chemical Spray Ticket
· Ability to work in all weather conditions
· Reliable and pro-active
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company that operates throughout Australia administering nationally over 2,500 parks and reserves.
If this sounds like the career role you have been seeking, then we would love to hear from you TODAY!!!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply button.