Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client is a nationally recognised provider of landscape and infrastructure services to Local Government. We are currently seeking individuals with an ESI ticket and MR truck license to assist our client to service their municipal contracts for Parks and Gardens works around the South East, Bayside and CBD areas.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of trees and tree cultures. Some experience in tree work is preferred and a strong attitude to Safety is mandatory.
Tree Maintenance Role:
• Fulltime/casual with the prospects of permanent
• Monday to Friday + Potential Saturdays
• Perform general work on trees, shrubs and flowers
• Spraying, felling, topping pruning and planting trees
• Operate power tools, chainsaw and wood chipper
• Perform duties as instructed by the senior arborist
• Work in a team
• Observe OH&S standards
• White card is a must
• Medium rigid licence would be highly regarded but not essential
• MR truck license is a must
• EWP/ Traffic Management (preferred)
• White card
• ESI Certificate II (would be highly regarded)
• First Aid/CPR (preferred)
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ideally some experience in the field
• Passionate about "all things trees"
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company that operates throughout Australia administering nationally over 2,500 parks and reserves.
If this sounds like the career role you have been seeking, as an Arborist working for a highly reputable organization then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or click the apply button today!