Working for one of our Heavy industry clients involved in installation work of conveyors all around Australia, Workforce International are looking for an experienced Trades Assistant for an immediate start in Gepps Cross.
Our client is leader in Installing heavy industry conveyors/belt splicing and is looking for a keen and eager TA who is looking for a great career. Ideally we are looking for the following:
- Previous exposure to conveyors or heavy industry background ie: mining
- Previous experience in a Trades assistant role or similar
- Physically Fit and able to do manual lifting daily
- Confident in using Tools
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Keen and eager attitude, willing to learn and take direction
- Team Player
- Great communication skills
- No restrictions with availability
- Have a CAN DO Safe work attitude
- Quick learner
This is an excellent opportunity to obtain ongoing/long term work with full training provided to the successful applicant. Full Long PPE is required, drivers licence, own transport.
If you are interested in this position and have the skills and experience we require, please submit your CV online today.
Workforce International Wingfield