Workforce International is currently looking for a Storesperson for our client in Northgate, North Brisbane.
- Pick and packing of orders
- Performing deliveries of vehicles and trailers to various client sites
- Performing Despatch duties and inbound receivables
- Load and Unloading of Trucks (Operating Forklift)
- Performing Manual handling and heavy lifting
- Adhering to safe work practices
To be considered you will have the following:
- Current LF (Forklift) QLD High Risk Licence and experience
- Current Manual Drivers licence and own reliable transport
- Previous work history as a storeperson
- Manual handling, need to be physically fit
- Positive and happy outlook
- Have a SAFE Can-do attitude
- Team Player
- Able to take instructions & willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity to obtain long term work, hours will be Monday - Friday, with overtime available as required.
Hours for this role are Monday to Thursday 6am -2.30pm, Early day - Friday – 6am – 12.30pm
Pay rate: $29.20 p/hr casual - Temporary to Permanent Arrangement
If you have the experience required, are looking for a long term work opportunity within Manufacturing in North Brisbane, and are keen and reliable we want to hear from you.
Workforce International Chermside