Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Workforce International are partnered with a renowned organisation who are seeking an experienced Roadworker to join their team in the Newcastle area. Must be available to start immediately.
To be considered for this opportunity you need a minimum:
- Hold a Construction White Card
- Hold a current C6 high risk licence
- Hold a current Blue and yellow traffic control ticket
- Hold a MR drivers licenses
- Hold a workers on foot or willing to obtain it
- Have at least 2 years experience in road works
- Be reliable, show initiative and can work in a team or autonomously
- Able to provide 2 recent work references;
- Available to start immediately
This is a rare opportunity for potentially ongoing work in the Newcastle/Hunter Valley area. You will be required to work both day and night shift. On offer is a competitive hourly rate, allowances and overtime.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. If you meet the above criteria, please submit your up to date resume via the link below or email through to Newcastle.email@example.com. if you have any questions please call our office on 1300 936 723