Our client located in Wetherill Park is a Global adhesives & chemical company who currently require experienced Production staff with a forklift ticket for their manufacturing facilities.
These positions are ongoing for the right candidates.
- Day and afternoon shifts currently available, you MUST be flexible to work either shift
- $37.00+ per hour for Dayshift
- $40.00+ per hour for afternoon shift
- Great team working environment
- Onsite Parking available
- Wetherill Park location
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks / containers and racking
- Using both Counter balance and high reach forklift trucks
- lifting raw materials up to 20kg
- Working in areas which contain some dust and fumes
- Bagging of powdered & liquid products
- Packing Products
- Labeling Products
- Using MRP system - MUST be computer literate
- Handling packaged dangerous goods
- General housekeeping duties
To be successful for this role;
- Previous experience within the warehousing, distribution and/or Manufacturing industries
- Counter Balance and high reach forklift experience essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Minimum 2 contactable work references
- MUST be able to work in areas which contain some dust and fumes
- Experience working within a fast paced working environment
- Have current LF Forklift licence
- MUST be able to lift up to 20kg comfortably
- Must be able to withstand repetitive lifting of weights between 1-20kg on a daily basis
- Must be able to withstand standing and walking for long periods on a daily basis
These positions suit individuals who have a very strong work ethic, great attitude towards work and are willing to learn and be trained and reliable to attend work every day.
Your reward for these qualities is well above award pay rates, long term work and you will be joining a global leader in their field!
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply now button.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted