Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Precast Concrete Labourers
Based at Lake Macquarie with over 30 years experience our client is a specialist designer and manufacturer of structural pre-cast & pre-stressed concrete products for the civil, marine and building infrastructure sectors.
Due to an increase in their workload they are currently seeking experienced precast concrete labourers with extensive finishing & patching experience for ongoing work with the potential of becoming permanent with this well established business.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
Skills / Experience
- Extensive concrete finishing experience
- Knowledge of concrete mould preparation (stripping and assembly of moulds)
- Cleaning and oiling of moulds
- Prestressing of strand, running and placing
- Placing and fixing cast-in fittings
- Reinforcement placement
- Placement of concrete
- Basic surface treatments, bagging & scabbling
- Operation of Pendant Cranes
- Vibrator Operation immersion and external
What we need from you?
- Available for overtime as required
- Able to complete tasks to high quality while working to a deadline
- Be reliable and have sound work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Demonstrate and excellent attendance record
- Be willing to complete pre employment screening including drug and alcohol testing and functional capacity assessment
Mature age, Female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Island applicant are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or call 02 4920 2100 from 8:30 to 5pm Weekdays