On-going work opportunities exist for Packaging/Despatch Operators in the Northern Suburbs for a National aluminium profiling company.
This company is a market leader in supply into the Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
To be considered for these positions you will need:
- Previous experience in manufacturing / process environment.
- Fit for heavy lifting and continuous standing.
- Able to work on a weekly rotating shift basis, Day, Afternoon and Nights.
- Forklift licence.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operating equipment used in the manufacturing and despatch of aluminium
- Quality checking products for defects prior to despatch
- Packing variable sized product following detailed instructions
- Using power and hand tools to shape and assemble products
- Operating Forklift
Please note: Drug and Alcohol testing will form part of the application process.