Workforce International are seeking a Warehouse Logistics Officer for our client located in Laverton North. This organisation offer a wide range of equipment to residential and commercial construction companies.
- Casual ongoing role with view to permanent
- Friday to Monday
- Plan warehouse and distribution center for efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery
- Orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary.
SKILLS, QUALITIES AND ABILITIES:
- Logistics experience, ideally within a warehouse environment
- Set priorities and multi task
- You will posses excellent organisational, computer (Excel) & administration skills.
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
If you believe you will be suitable for the role please apply today.