Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client in Bendigo, has new opportunities for 3 talented and motivated individuals to join their team for ongoing rail project work.
Monday to Friday - 38hr week with potential Saturday work.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong work history in horticulture and possess an impeccable Safety record. We are screening applicants who are extremely focused in horticulture and are able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Planting, pruning, weeding
- Garden Bed maintenance
- brushcutting and hedging
- Use of blowers
- General maintenance
- Observe OH&S standards
- Work in all weather conditions
- Plant Operation
- Turf Laying
- Experience in garden maintenance
- Plant Operator experience (not mandatory but essential)
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be reliable and pro-active
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding duties
- Must have valid Rail Industry Worker certificate
- Must have White Card
- Traffic Management tickets (not mandatory)
This is a great opportunity to build your career.
If this sounds like the career role you have been seeking, and you believe you will blossom in this role, then we would love to hear from you TODAY!!!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply button.