Dozer Operator (D11)
Our Client is seeking an experienced Dozer operator for 5- 6 months work in the Lower Hunter Valley.
To be successful you must:
- Have a current NSW driver's license
- Have a WHS General Construction Induction Certificate (White Card)
- Have a minimum of 2 years civil Dozer operator experience (CAT D11)
- Have recent experience working in civil construction in confined areas
- Have experience with Rip and Cut work
- Ability to use GPS
- Ideal applicant will hold current statement of attainment or VOC's
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be trustworthy, hard-working and take pride in their work
- Willing to work 5 - 6 days a week with over time available as required.
Applicants with final trim / GPS experience will be given priority.
Operators without civil experience need not apply.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brad Fox 0458 040 413 8:30am to 5pm weekdays.
For more new job updates please follow our Facebook page search Workforce International - Newcastle