Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Get on early and secure your role on 18 - 24 month build!!!!
Workforce can provide you with the chance to work with highly reputable Civil Construction Companies on Major Projects
Workforce International are seeking experienced labourers for upcoming works in the Lower Hunter Valley commencing late July / early August.
To be considered for these opportunities you MUST:
- Hold a Construction White Card;
- Have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Have at least 6 months Civil Laboring experience;
- Have a great work ethic and show initiative and be a team player
- Provide 2 recent work references.
- People who have statement of attainment in Roller operation and experience are highly desirable.
Basic role description:
- General labouring and earth works on main roads / highways
- Back fill pipes and pits, concrete placement, spotting, shoveling, dewatering, site flagging & using small plant such as wacka packa's, plate compactors, quickcuts etc
- Operating Rollers as required (must have Statements of Attainment or VOC's and experienced).
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your up to date resume via the link below, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 49202100 between 8:30am and 5pm weekdays for a confidential discussion.
For more new job updates please follow our Facebook page search Workforce International - Newcastle