Due to an increase in their workload, our client are seeking experienced boilermakers for marking out & fabrication work. This role is workshop based, Immediate Start.
Our client manufactures rolled and welded pipes for various applications including water pipelines, ventilation shafts, piling and casing. From start to finish our client is involved in ALL ASPECTS of Fabrication; making the pipes, tees, branches, flange ends, as well as adjusting to a customer’s specifics requirements.
Skills / Experience
- Trade qualified boilermaker
- Must be able to read and follow workshop drawings
- Mig weld using solid & flux cored wires
- Drivers Licence
What we need from you?
- Available for overtime as required
- Able to complete tasks to high quality while working to a deadline
- Be reliable and have sound work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Demonstrate and excellent attendance record
- Be willing to complete pre-employment functional capacity assessment
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call 1300 936 723 from 8:30am to 5pm Weekdays