Workforce International, one of Australia’s largest private recruitment and staffing specialists, is supporting one of Australia’s iconic companies with automotive car detailers and yard hand positions available in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs.
This is a great opportunity for Automotive car detailers and Auto vehicle accessory fitters, possessing hands on experience working in and around various types of cars and/or light trucks. Long term career prospects are on offer to the right candidate.
You will be working with a team of qualified staff from a variety of trade disciplines.
This role requires the following skills or attributes to be successful:
- Good communication and customer service skills in order to determine the desired service for the customer
- Maintained inventories of supplies using a colour coating system
- Working with the manager and team to prepare cars for sale
- Cleaning interior and exterior with hand brushes and relevant equipment
- Minimum 1 years experience of car detailing and the above skills as a requirement
You will have a background in professional automotive car detailing with the ability to meeting stringent time frames.
Training provided to the successful applicant with the rare opportunity of working within a clean environment.
This is a great opportunity to restart or develop your career whilst working for one of Australia’s most specialised companies.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below.