Our client located in Wetherill Park designs and manufactures mobile recycling equipment for local councils & private contractors. Within the group there is also a hydraulics division and general engineering workshop. We are the industry leaders for this type of equipment in Australasia, a full understanding of their products and services.
They are currently looking for an experienced TA / Welder for the workshop in Wetherill park to assist in the manufacture of new equipment that they sell to customers.
Hours will be 7.30am - 3.30pm Monday - Friday with OT when required.
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Your own reliable transport
- Minimum 6 months welding experience
- Hand tool experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within this field is highly regarded
- Minimum x2 contactable work references
If you are mechanically minded and feel you would succeed in this role, please APPLY NOW!
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.