Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Welders 1st class - large diameter pipework
Based in Rutherford, our client manufactures rolled and welded pipes for various applications including water pipelines, ventilation shafts, piling and casing. From start to finish our client is involved in all aspects of fabrication; making the pipes, any tees, branches or complex fittings, flange ends, as well as adjusting to a customer’s specifics requirements.
Due to an increase in their workload they are currently seeking experienced pipe welders for an immediate start. This role is workshop based.
Skills / Experience
- Must have welding tickets
- Mig weld using solid & flux cored wires in all positions
- Over head crane license or VOC would be an advantage.
- Reliable transport
More on the position
Must be able to weld to Ultrasonic Testing suit experienced flux cored and solid mig welding process. Welding pipes for various applications in all aspects of fabrication; welding pipes, tees, branches. lobster back and flanges.
What we need from you?
- Available for overtime as required
- Able to complete tasks to high quality while working to a deadline
- Be reliable and have sound work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Demonstrate and excellent attendance record
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org