Our client, based in Ingleburn are a leading manufacturer of construction material and equipment. They are seeking an experienced warehouse all-rounder with Computer skills to send and receive stock.
- Casual ongoing position
- Monday - Friday with possible overtime on the weekends
- Ingleburn location
- Immediate start for the right applicant
This role involves the following responsibilities:
- Operate Manual or powered forklift trucks
- Receive and check incoming goods for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices / delivery docket / manifest.
- Work closely with transport provider’s sales staff, customers and delivery drivers
- Maintain high standards of customer service
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes
- Current valid LF Forklift Licence
- Experience with receiving and checking incoming goods
- Inventory background
- Ability to work autonomously
- Safety first attitude
If you feel you meet the above mentioned criteria, please apply now.
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 30 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.