We require committed & professional candidates who are driven to support our clients’ business needs in warehouse based in the South East & Lilydale. For the right candidate, this opportunity will turn into full-time employment.
- Working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Forklift Operators- Counter Balance or High Reach encouraged to apply- needs to be versatile throughout the whole company
- Various warehouse roles
- Pick packing/ Assembly line
- Despatch / Receiving goods
- Ad-hoc operational duties as requested by Site Manager
- Experience in Logistics / Warehousing environments
- Fast pace pick packing
- Forklift operating
- Strong communication/ written skills
- Ability to work well within a Team
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to guidelines
- Must have own transport to get to and from work.
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Our Commitment to Safety in the Workplace is our single greatest concern and central to our business philosophy. We invest heavily in safety to ensure the environment in which you work empowers our people to place their personal safety and that of their workmates above all other priorities.
If you believe you will be suitable for the role, please apply today.