Assist in coordinating the survey of all inbound vehicles.
Manually conduct checks to ensure all vehicles are received and survey for paint damage, missing parts, etc.
- Organise Team to receive vehicles, including allocation and prioritizing workflow.
- Organise and plan storage yard to accommodate incoming shipments.
- ‘Park off’ vehicles that have been checked into the allocated parking area.
- Complete associated administrative duties.
- Ensure that all customer service levels are met and ensure all processed vehicles are inspected before despatch.
- Liaise with transport provider to track shipment progress.
- Report any maintenance issues.
- Advise Operations Supervisor of staff requirements in peak periods e.g. casuals, overtime.
- Sound knowledge and experience in logistics and/or the automotive industry
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment
- A full drivers licence
- Ability to operate a manual transmission vehicle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail