Working for a multi-award winning company, specialising in vegetation management of Sports Turf, Natural Areas, Parks and Gardens, Road Networks and Major Infrastructure Projects throughout Queensland and Northern New South Wales. Owned by one of Australia's leading providers of open space services, delivering prominent contracts to capital cities, state government authorities, the local government sector and commercial companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Positions are available to those who reside in the far north area around Caboolture/Woodford area. You will be working on multiple sites providing quality work for both our clients and the environment.
- 8 hours per day/38 hours per week
- Opportunity for advancement
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
- 2 years industry experience
- Proven practical experience in bushland/natural areas restoration or vegetation management
- Weed ID skills for the SE QLD region
- High level knowledge of bushland/natural area restoration techniques and knowledge of weed control techniques
- Possess a Drivers Licence and White Card
- Have the ability to operate and maintain equipment and hand tools used for restoration (Brush cutter, Chainsaw, Hand tools)
- Be physically fit, have the ability to follow instruction and work well with other team members
- Own reliable transport
If you have the experience required, have a great work ethic and are looking to join a positive team in a fulltime ongoing role, please APPLY NOW!
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org