Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client in Port Melbourne, has new opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to join their Turf team.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong work history in horticulture and possess an impeccable Safety record. Only experienced applicants who show a passion for Parks and Gardens Maintenance will be considered. We are screening applicants who are extremely focused in horticulture and are able to work in a fast pace environment.
- 6.30am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- Planting, pruning, weeding
- Garden Bed maintenance
- brushcutting and hedging
- Use of blowers
- General maintenance
- Observe OH&S standards
- Work in all weather conditions
- Plant Operation
- Turf Laying
- Chemical User Certificate preferred
- Experience in weed and pest control
- Ability to identify plant species
- Experience in garden maintenance
- Plant Operator experience
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be reliable and pro-active
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding duties
This is a great opportunity to build your career.
If this sounds like the career role you have been seeking, and you believe you will blossom in this role, then we would love to hear from you TODAY!!!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.