- Assisting a variety of tradespersons (boilermakers/welders/fitters) with repairs to structures and mobile plant machinery at site
- Travel to various sites as required to perform onsite repairs to structures.
- Working at heights on structures.
- Perform manual handling / labouring duties.
- Work independently and autonomously.
- Current construction induction (white card) and previous experience working as a Trades Assistant within a construction or heavy industry environment.
- Candidates with working at heights tickets will be highly regarded.
- Current Drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Must be physically fit
- Full Long PPE, High vis, steel caps.
- Have a CAN DO safe work attitude
- Be Reliable and punctual
This is a excellent opportunity for anyone looking to obtain ongoing, long-term work. These position is for immediate start for the successful candidate.
Hours of Work are 6AM to 230PM, Mon to Fri, with overtime as required
Hourly Pay Rate - $31.26 Normal Time
If you are interested and are available to start work immediately, please submit your resume online today
Workforce International Chermside