Workforce International, one of Australia’s largest private recruitment and staffing specialists, is supporting one of Australia’s iconic companies with automotive detailers in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs.
This is a great opportunity for Automotive Team Leader detailers with experience working in and around various types of cars and/or light trucks. Long term career prospects are on offer to the right candidate.
You will be working with a team of qualified staff from a variety of trade disciplines.
This role requires the following skills or attributes to be successful:
Responsible for all activities of detailed vehicles, Quality Control and distribution by providing quality finished vehicles by the agreed service levels of major brands and related services to meet the present and future needs of customers.
· Assist in coordinating the survey of all inbound vehicles.
· Manually conduct checks to ensure all vehicles are received and survey for paint damage, missing parts, etc.
· Organize team to receive vehicles, including allocation and prioritising workflow.
· Organize, plan storage yard to accommodate Completed Vehicles.
· ‘Park off’ vehicles that have been checked into the allocated parking area.
· Ensure that all customer service levels are met and ensure all processed vehicles are inspected before despatch.
· Advise Operations Supervisor of staff requirements in peak periods e.g. casuals, overtime.
· Provide continuous improvement processes to improve productivity performance of the processing area.
· Liaise with Operations Supervisor on a daily basis with regards to completion of allocated tasks, production reporting and advise on any issues or problems.
· Liaise with Management to monitor and review team performance, developing strategies and plans to address any performance issues.
· Complete Administrative duties
· Report any maintenance issues
You will need a background in professional automotive car detailing with the ability to meeting stringent time frames.
Training provided to the successful applicant with the rare opportunity of working within a clean environment.
This is a great opportunity to restart or develop your career whilst working for one of Australia’s most specialized companies.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below.