Workforce International is seeking an experienced Surveyors Assistant for an immediate start in the Central Coast, Newcastle and Nelson Bay Areas.
You will be required to work in a small experienced team to assist surveyors in all daily survey activity.
Applicants will have:
- Excellent time management skills
- An eagerness to learn and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working with a leading team of professionals
- Previous experience in the civil construction industry
- Previous experience in a Survey Assistant role will be highly regarded
- A current manual drivers license and construction white card
- Own reliable transport (Travel Allowance & per Km rate paid)
- A Cert III in surveying or equivalent is a distinct advantage, but not essential.
To express interest please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you have two check-able referees or call Brad Fox on 0458 040 413