Workforce International are looking for experienced stores people to commence in May for one of their distribution clients based on the north side of Brisbane.
Our client are procurement experts and are coming into their busy period, which requires experienced stores people to assist in the following:
- Picking / Packing orders
- Using computers
- Manual handling
- General stores duties
- Previous experience in a distribution environment highly regarded
- Forklift ticket is an advantage but not essential
This work will be casual ongoing work for the right candidates.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Drivers licence & own reliable car
- Steelcaps, High Vis shirt
- Must pass a D&A Test
- Must be physically fit & able to do manual lifting
- previous stores experience required
If you are interested and have the experience we we require please submit your resume online today.
Only successful applications will be contacted.
Workforce International Chermside