Hours for these roles are on Day shift Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm - with overtime required as needed to meet site production requirements.
- Perform pick/pack and dispatching of orders
- Entering dispatch and receiving data.
- Work well within a team and also independently
- Operating EPJs as required at site
- Previous experience as a pick/packer within a fast paced warehousing environment (minimum 2 years)
- Current Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Must be physically fit
- Full Long PPE, High vis, steel caps.
- Have a CAN DO safe work attitude
- Be Reliable and punctual
These are excellent opportunities for anyone looking to obtain ongoing, long-term work. These positions are for immediate start for the successful candidates.
Hourly Pay Rate - $28.08 Normal Time
If you are interested and are available to start work immediately, please submit your resume online today
Workforce International Chermside