Our client, a leading Catering Equipment company who are based in Campbelltown, are looking for a new staff member to join their team.
If you are experienced in warehousing, enjoy the hustle and bustle of a fast paced environment and are looking for a role where you can utilise your skills and really make it your own - this is for you!
Reliability, commitment to the role, current forklift licence and experience, understanding of safe work practices and someone not afraid to get down and dirty are all traits that will see you succeed in this role.
Your duties will include;
- Loading and Unloading of trucks and containers
- Picking / Packing of products
- Forklift operation
- RF Scanning
- Move bins in and out of warehouse to ensure there are sufficient bins in the warehouse & that bins are collected when required, using the forklift
- Operate sweeper and / or cleaning equipment supplied to ensure dust on floor, in location and on product is kept to acceptable levels.
- Move broken pallets out of warehouse from designated drop off zones using the forklift
- Move in new pallets as required or requested using the forklift
You Must have below;
- Current LF Forklift licence
- Own transport highly regarded
- Minimum 12 months forklift experience
- Experience with RF Scanning and Picking/Packing of products
If you feel you would succeed in this role, please apply now !
Please note; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.