Founded as a specialist Labour Hire company in 1991, Workforce International Group is now a diversified industrial services company providing recruitment, labour hire, training, traffic management and line marking services.
Workforce International has the capacity and capability of supporting industry demands in supplying Labour Hire Services by providing a service that is second to none and setting the standards its competitors follow.
Workforce International are partnered with a Government Body who are currently seeking skilled labourers with current Advanced Scaffolding ticket join their every growing Bridge Maintenance team based in Gosford for on going work.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Advanced Scaffolders Ticket
- OHS Construction card
- Minimum C Class license but MR desirable
- Workers on Foot – or willing to obtain
- Concrete drilling and chasing
- Jack hammering
- Boat license - desirable
- Civil structures experience (not essential)
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Be able to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
- Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team or autonomously
- Happy to travel with the crew to different locations depending on the current projects
- Able to start immediately
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application via the link below or email your resume to email@example.com
Or call 02 4960 7580 - 8:30am to 5pm Weekdays