Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Workforce International are partnered with a renowned organisation who are seeking an experienced Roadworker/ Labourer to join their team on the Central Coast.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST:
- Hold a Construction White Card;
- Hold Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans tickets;
- Have at least 12 months Road Labouring experience;
- Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team or autonomously;
- Be able to provide 2 recent work references;
The following would be advantageous:
- MR Truck Licence, however car is also suitable
This is a rare opportunity for ongoing work on the Central Coast. On offer is an excellent hourly pay rate of $37.67/hr plus allowances and an assignment of up to two years. The successful candidate must be available to work night shift.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. If you meet the above criteria, please call 024960 7580 between 8:30am - 5pm weekdays or submit your up to date resume via the link below or email through to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing: RW0806