Workforce International is currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join a rapidly expanding Operations teams in Dandenong, Melbourne. This role will suit a recent graduate of Recruitment / Human Resources or a candidate with experience in the recruitment industry.
- Dandenong location
- Recruitment Industry
- Monday - Friday 5 days
- Immediate start for the right applicant
About the Role
You will be carrying out various recruitment and selection and administration duties including reference checking, rostering, interviewing and data entry. You will be working as part of the Operations team to ensure the office and its processes are running smoothly.
- Screening candidates
- Phone and face to face interviews
- Reference checking
- Rostering of casuals
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Administration duties including data entry
- Liaising with managers, clients, visitors and applicants
Skills And Experience required:
- Experience in the recruitment industry or a recent graduate of Human Resources / Recruitment
- Excellent computer skills including use of Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Good phone manner
- Excellent team player
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 30 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
If you believe you will be suitable for the role, please apply below or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org