Working for one of Australia’s largest solely owned Recruitment and Labour Services, Workforce International has an exciting opportunity available for a Recruitment Consultant based in Chermside.
Workforce International have 25 offices Australia wide specialising in Blue Collar and White Collar and have a solid reputation with strong customer partnerships Australia wide.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant preferably from a Labour hire background to cover a 12 month maternity leave contract with the potential for an extension.
Our Recruitment Consultants are responsible for attracting and identifying talent and retaining suitable candidates to place into available positions with our growing client base. During this maternity leave contract, day to day tasks will include;
- Resourcing candidates
- Creating and posting job adverts
- Phone screening and conducting face to face interviews
- Data entry / Reference checks
- Onboarding and placing candidates in jobs
- Liaising with Clients and taking job orders
- Incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Saving weekly timesheets
- Providing outstanding customer service
What do you need?
- Previous blue collar recruitment or labour hire experience preferred
- Ability to establish, maintain and enhance positive internal and external relationships
- Effectively and professionally present, negotiate and communicate in both a verbally and written nature
- Excellent safety awareness and adherence to processes and procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure and think outside of the box
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Be a team player
- Have excellent time management skills
- Organised and Diligent
This position will be working out of our Chermside Branch, working closely with the Business Development manager. Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Workforce International strives to provide the best on the job training we possibly can and provides an excellent working environment. Our aim is to ensure your transition is smooth and fun whilst working along side a great team.
If you are ready to work with a Fantastic company and have the experience we are looking for then we would LOVE to hear from you. We are looking to start our new team member ASAP
Please apply with your resume today or email it to Hayley.email@example.com