Workforce International is currently seeking a Receptionist / Administration Coordinator to join a rapidly expanding Operations teams in Western Suburbs Melbourne.
- Western Suburbs location
- Recruitment Industry
- Monday - Friday 5 days
- Immediate start for the right applicant
About the Role
You will be carrying out reception administration duties including first point of contact and data entry. You will be working as part of the Operations team to ensure the office and its processes are running smoothly.
- Answering phones
- Administration and Data Entry
- Reference checking
- Rostering of casuals
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Administration duties including data entry
- Liaising with managers, clients, visitors and applicants
Skills And Experience required:
- Experience in the recruitment industry or a recent graduate of Human Resources / Recruitment
- Excellent computer skills including use of Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Good phone manner
- Excellent team player
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 30 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
If you believe you will be suitable for the role, please apply today!