Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Our client is renowned for its approach to construction projects utilizing precast concrete.
Combining a mix of engineering excellence, creative design, problem solving and specialist manufacturing skills.
Our clients growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Senior Project Coordinator in organising our ongoing projects. This task involves detailed drafting, monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel be competent in using computer-aided design (CAD) software, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree or diploma in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience would be preferred but not essential.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is seeking a permanent, full time position with security and progression opportunities with a market leader based in the Lake Macquarie Region.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• Three years experience in related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software (imperative)
• Familiarity with 3D modelling tools
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
• Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
• Calculating material and equipment requirements for projects
• Explain drawings to production teams and provide adjustments as necessary
For any question relating to this role please call 4920 2100. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org