Seeking experienced Fitters for nightshift located in Ingleburn - D/S $37.41 and N/S $46.39.
You will be required to undertake training on the dayshift before moving to the night-shift ongoing.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Well established personal care manufacturer who specialise in contract filling of aerosol and liquid products to the world is seeking an experienced, hands on Fitter to joint their night shift crew on an ongoing basis.
- 11.55 pm -7.15 am Sun - Thurs
- 7.15 am - 3.35 pm Mon - Fri (TRAINING - approx. 1 month)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fitters are responsible for the operation, maintenance, improvement and repair of equipment to support production, safety and quality goals.
This position sees you working on the production line completing duties to assist with the production run, changeovers and maintenance along with leading the team to reach shared production goals.
Will commence on DAY shift (Mon to Fri) before moving to the night shift.
- Operate, maintain, improve and repair equipment in a timely manner
- Conduct changeovers, repairs and adjustments
- Escalate required maintenance to maintenance leadership for scheduling
- Apply pneumatic principles to fault finding and repairs
- Monitor and evaluate the condition of equipment
- Utilise all appropriate safety and environment procedures
- Reduce environmental impacts and costs
- Monitor quality against set standards
- Actively contribute to mechanical and continues improvements
- Ensuring the production line operates efficiently
- Hold an Australian Trade Certificate
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Prior Experience with Aerosol and Liquid lines desired
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Have a good Work ethic
- Excellent communication skills along with a high understanding of numeracy
- All successful candidates will undertake aptitude and medical testing as part of the interview process.
- Flexibility with shifts to cover other staff on leave and business needs may be required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work close to home
- Great culture
- Work-Life balance
- EBA wages
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume or email through your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions please contact Workforce International 02 8788 6600.