Our client is one of Australia's largest producers of Home Personal care Products. They are currently searching for experienced, dedicated and motivated Production Workers and Forklift Drivers for their North Rocks Factory.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity to work within Australia's largest company. You will be working under the instruction and will be required to undertake all aspects of Production and Forklift duties.
- Day shift is 6am - 6pm
- Nightshift is 6pm - 6am
The factory operates 24/7 you will be allocated a roster each Friday sent to you via SMS which will consist of 1-3 days per week as per client requirements any day between Monday - Sunday 12 hour shifts per shift.
- Machine operation
- Line setting
- Change overs
- Cleaning and Quality assurance
- General Production duties
- Forklift Duties
- Load and unload of Trucks
- Packing and filling of orders as required
- Use of Forklift
- Entering data onto computers
- Prior experience in Production work
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work well within a team and be flexible with work hours
- Prior experience within a warehouse and/or manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be available for above mentioned shifts
- Must hold a valid Work Safe Forklift licence
- Prior experience with the use of a Forklift
- Basic Computer skills- training will be provided for onsite programs
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded by working for a leader within their industry who values its people, great team environment and conditions. Work life balance on offer. Uniform/PPE provided.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below or email your resume to email@example.com