Workforce International are partnered with a well known Aluminium Manufacturer in the Hunter Valley.
An exciting opportunity has become available for several Press Operators and Packers to start immediately within their plant for rotating roster day, arvo & night shifts, must be available for ALL shifts.
Attention to detail is paramount in this role when ensuring the right quantity of product/orders are packed.
To be considered for these opportunities you will:
- Forklift Ticket
- Hold a current Divers Licence and have Reliable Transport
- Be available for early morning starts
- Previous Manufacturing experience essential
- Have a good understanding of mathematics
- Be able to pass a Pre Employment D&A Test
- Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team or autonomously
- Be available day and afternoon shifts
- Must be fit and healthy as this is a physical role
- Commitment and reliability is a MUST
You will be competent in the of hand and power tools and with excellent numeracy skills.
To express interest in this role please forward your resume to email@example.com