Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Based at Lake Macquarie with over 30 years experience our client is a specialist designer and manufacturer of structural pre-cast & pre-stressed concrete products for the civil, marine and building infrastructure sectors.
An increase in their workload has resulted in them seeking experienced concrete labourers for ongoing work with the potential of becoming permanent with this well established business.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following or be genuinely willing to learn these tasks:
- Concrete mould preparation (stripping and assembly of moulds)
- Cleaning and oiling of moulds
- Concrete Patching
- Use of hand and power tools
- Pre-stressing of strand, running and placing
- Placing and fixing cast-in fittings
- Reinforcement placement
- Placement of concrete
- Basic surface treatments, bagging & scabbling
- Operation of Pendant Cranes
- Vibrator Operation immersion and external
What we need from you?
- Available for overtime as required
- Able to complete tasks to high quality while working to a deadline
- Be reliable and have sound work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment outdoors
- Demonstrate and excellent attendance record
- Be willing to complete pre employment screening including drug and alcohol testing and functional capacity assessment
Mature age, Female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Island applicant are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or call 02 4920 2100 from 8:30 to 5pm Weekdays
For more new job updates please follow our Facebook page search Workforce International - Newcastle