Workforce International - A wholly Australian owned company, with a solid reputation as a professional provider of labour hire and managed labour service Australia wide.
Can you work 5 days a week?
Do you have a desire to be a team player and prove yourself?
Based at Lake Macquarie with over 30 years experience, our client manufactures structural pre-cast & pre-stressed concrete products for important infrastructure sectors.
The successful applicant will be open to learning the following tasks:
- Concrete mould preparation (stripping and assembly of moulds)
- Cleaning and oiling of moulds
- Concrete Pouring and setting procedures
- Use of hand and power tools
- Pre-stressing of strand, running and placing
- Reinforcement placement
- Basic surface treatments, bagging & scabbling
- Vibrator Operation immersion and external
What we need from you?
- Be willing to complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and be physically fit.
- Must have an OH&S Construction Induction card
- Be a reliable person with reliable transport
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment outdoors
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or call 02 4920 2100 from 8:30 to 5pm Weekdays
Mature age, Female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Island applicant are encouraged to apply.