Workforce International, one of Australia’s largest private recruitment and staffing specialists, is supporting one of Australia’s iconic companies with mechanical trades staff for the Installation of specialised auto accessories in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs.
This is a great opportunity for a Pre-Delivery Technician experienced in all aspects of pre-delivery process, possessing hands on experience working in and around various types of cars and/or light trucks. Long term career prospects are on offer to the right candidate.
You will be working with a team of qualified staff from a variety of trade disciplines.
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Correctly completing all work as per Manufacturer Repair Times Guide and Inchcape Automotive standards
- Road testing vehicles
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per Repair Order instructions
- Conducting quality checks on all work
- Fitting of accessories to new vehicles
This role requires the following skills or attributes to be successful:
- A current driver's licence
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Have good eye for detail
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to pass a Criminal History Check
You will have a background in automotive with the ability to meeting stringent time frames.
Full training provided to the successful applicant with the rare opportunity of working within a clean environment.
This is a great opportunity to restart or develop your career whilst working for one of Australia’s most specialised companies.
If this is the career role you have been seeking please apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please call 03 8792 0100