Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client, a nationally recognized provider of Horticulture services to Local Government, has new opportunities in their Parks & Gardens Maintenance division to service municipal contracts for Open Spaces around the Port Melbourne area.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong work ethic and possess an impeccable Safety record. Only applicants who show a passion for Horticulture will be considered.
- Monday to Friday
- Ground Tree crew assistance
- Wood Chipper operation
- Weed and pest control
- Pedestrian Management
- Observe OH&S standards
- Work in all weather conditions
- Assist with general maintenance and waste removal
- Drive an MR truck
- MR truck licence
- Traffic Control tickets
- Current First Aid
- Experience in Weed and Pest control
- Ability to work well in a team
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be reliable and pro-active
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding duties
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company that operates throughout Australia administering nationally over 2,500 parks and reserves.
If this is the career role you have been seeking please apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or click the apply button!