Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client, a nationally recognized provider of Horticulture services to Local Government, has new opportunities in their Parks & Gardens Maintenance division to service municipal contracts for Parks and Gardens around the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong work history in garden maintenance and possess an impeccable Safety record. Only applicants who show a passion for Horticulture will be considered.
- 7am – 3pm, Monday to Friday
- General parks maintenance
- Weed and pest control
- Brush cutting
- Observe OH&S standards
- Work in all weather conditions
- Assist with general maintenance and waste removal
- Work in a team
- Certificate II or III in Horticulture
- Hold a MANUAL Drivers’ License
- Experience in parks and garden maintenance
- Experience using Brush Cutters
- Experience in Weed and Pest control
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be reliable and pro-active
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding duties
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company that operates throughout Australia administering nationally over 2,500 parks and reserves.
If this is the career role you have been seeking please apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!