Workforce Line Marking are currently seeking an experienced Operations Assistant for our Line Marking division in Sydney.
- Permanent role
- Salary negotiable, based on skills and experience
- Immediate Start
About the Role
Based at our Wetherill Park branch you will be required to manage the day to day activities of the Sydney Line Marking division of our Road Services business whilst having the support of the Senior Management Team of this division. This is a key position with a varied role which will interest and challenge you whilst furthering your career.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration duties
- Client documentation
- Entering costings for jobs
- Assisting with scheduling of works
- Review and read plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in administration
- Computer skills (Intermediate)
- Experience within the Traffic / Civil / Line marking industry (advantageous)
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you believe you will be suitable for the role, please apply today.
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of Road Services, Line Marking and Labour Hire solutions to clients within numerous industries.