Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client, a nationally recognized provider of landscape and infrastructure services to Local Government has new opportunities with their Mowing and Brushcutting Crew to service municipal contracts for Parks and Gardens around the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Irrigation, Mowing and Weed Control along with an an impeccable Safety record.
· 7am – 3pm, Monday to Friday
· Weed and pest control
· Brush cutting
· Observe OH&S standards
· Drive an MR truck
· Assist with waste removal
· MR truck license (preferred)
· Experience using Ride-On Mowers/Tractors
· Experience using Brush Cutters
· Experience with Weed and Pest control
· Ability to work well in a team
· Prior experience in a similar role
· Ability to work in all weather conditions
· Reliable and pro-active
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company that operates throughout Australia administering nationally over 2,500 parks and reserves.
If this is the career role you have been seeking please apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or click the apply button!