Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client in Officer, has new opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to join their Horticulture team.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong attributes in brush cutting and using mowers and have an impeccable Safety record. Only experienced applicants who show a passion for Parks and Gardens Maintenance will be considered. We are screening applicants who are extremely focused and are able to work in a fast pace environment with the support of a fantasic, close knit team.
- Monday to Friday
- Planting, pruning, weeding
- Garden Bed maintenance
- brushcutting and hedging
- Use of blowers
- General maintenance
- Observe OH&S standards
- Work in all weather conditions
- Plant Operation
- Experience in garden maintenance (Preferred)
- Plant Operator experience (Preferred)
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be reliable and pro-active
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding duties
- Drivers license
- Experience brush cutting and operating mowers
- MUST HAVE MR OR HR
- Chemical User Spray ticket preferred
This is a great opportunity to build your career.
If this sounds like the career role you have been seeking, and you believe you will blossom in this role, then we would love to hear from you TODAY!!!
Please send your CV to email@example.com , call us on 03 87920100 or click the Apply button.