Our highly reputable client in the automotive industry is searching for Qualified Mechanics to support their growing team.
- Great opportunity to become permanent for the right person
- Temp to Perm - MIN 38 hours per week
Based in the western suburbs, this is a great opportunity for Mechanics looking to move out of their general day-to-day servicing roles. You will be working with a team of qualified staff from a variety of trade disciplines. The pay is $30-$36 an hour, depending on experience.
- Have the ability to diagnose faults, make recommendations and then complete required repairs
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of electrical systems and undertake basic repairs
- Day to day mechanical duties
- General Servicing on modern vehicles
- Test driving and diagnostics
- Fitting of Accessories
- Removing and refitting of transmissions
- Assist in product development
- General workshop maintenance
- Mechanical experience
- Own tools required/tool allowance will be provided once perm
- Experience working on vehicles
- Manual drivers license
- Experienced in the automotive industry
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 30 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Our Commitment to Safety in the Workplace is our single greatest concern and central to our business philosophy. We invest heavily in safety to ensure the environment in which you work in empowers our people to place their personal safety and that of their work mates above all other priorities.
Please apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
If you believe you will be suitable for the role, please apply today!