Founded as a specialist Labour Hire company in 1991, Workforce International Group is now a diversified industrial services company providing recruitment, labour hire, training, traffic management and line marking services.
Workforce International has the capacity and capability of supporting industry demands in supplying Labour Hire Services by providing a service that is second to none and setting the standards its competitors follow.
Workforce International have partnered up with a mining supply company who develop manufacture innovative solutions for weighing, feeding, conveying, screening, automation and air filtration. This company are looking for Mechanical Fitters to join their team in a workshop based in Beresfield.
More about the role;
- Workshop based with some site work required (see below desired inductions)
- 4 day week
- 8-12 hour days
- working on - feeding, conveying, weighing, screening, automation & air filtration applications.
- Confined space
- Working at heights
- MDG25 (desirable)
- Order 43 Medical (desirable)
- Tradesmen must have trade papers
- Reliable transport
- Willing to undertake pre-employment drug & alcohol testing as well as regular random drug screen onsite.
Ideally you will be inducted currently (or willing to be) to 1 or more mine sites including
- Mt Arthur Coal
- Peabody Wambo
- Yancoal Mt Thorley Warkworth (MTW)
- Muswellbrook Coal
- Hunter Valley Operations (HVO)
To express interest in this role please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4920 2100 between 8:30 - 17:00 weekdays.