Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Workforce International are partnered with a renowned organisation who are seeking an experienced Maintenance Roadworker to join their team.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST:
- Hold a Construction White Card;
- Hold Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans tickets;
- Have at least 12 months Road Labouring experience;
- Be reliable, show initiative and be able to work in a team or autonomously;
- Be able to provide 2 recent work references;
- Available to start immediately.
- Worker on foot certificate
The following would be advantageous:
- MR Truck Licence or higher;
This is a rare opportunity for ongoing work on the Central Coast. On offer is a competitive hourly rate, allowances and overtime.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your up to date resume via the link below or email through to email@example.com referencing: RW2108