Our Client, is an iconic Food Manufacturing Company based in Blacktown. We are now hiring experienced Machine Operators / Forklift Drivers for their engineering department.
- These are casual ongoing roles for the right candidates!
- You MUST be available to work some weekends when required.
- This role involves more machine operation / Production work
Afternoon shift 3.00pm-3.00am - $35.00ph - Weekend work Included
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES OF THE APPLICANTS:
- Current forklift licence
- Engineering / Manufacturing background - experience
- Machine Maintenance
- Diagnostics of machinery
- Hand tool experience
- Picking and Packing experience
- Moving pallets as required
- Manual Handling
- Quality checking of products
- Maintaining cleanliness of machinery and work stations
- Load & unload trucks by forklift
- Good communication skills and team work
- Minimum 12 months experience within the manufacturing industry
Click the APPLY button and include your resume or email through your Resume through to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.