Workforce Road Services is a National Linemarking company, with branches in NSW, WA, SA & NT.
Our linemarking teams undertake all types of linemarking/pavement marking operations, including, maintenance of State & National Highways & Roads.
Our company is innovative & progressive with a can-do approach to business & their level of service is simply the best in the industry.
We are seeking the services of skilled and experienced team members to assist in their expanding operations in South Australia.
- Set out and installation of new linemarking works, including longitudinal and transverse markings in various applications
- Installation of existing remark works including longitudinal and transverse markings in various applications
- Work Safely and be able to provide on job training to trainee team members
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team.
- Ensure all works are installed to the appropriate specification and Quality systems that are in place
- Reporting to the Operations Manager to provide a conduit between the customer and Workforce Road Services
Skills and Experience
- Experience in reading understanding plans and set out of markings within the required specifications
- Ability to work on major road construction projects and the installation of remarking of lines
- Experience in operating a longitudinal linemarking truck and various other plant and equipment associated with transverse markings
- Ability to work away on construction and maintenance projects including working weekend and night work
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team environment
- To be successful you must have the following; Construction Industry White Card, Traffic Management Certificate, Class HR License, Forklift License. Desirable - First Certificate
- You will be required to undergo inductions and pre-employment medical/physical including D & A testing
For a confidential discussion please call Nick - 0883406050